We now have confirmation of our Ofsted Inspection Report, which you’ll be pleased to know, confirms that your child’s school is a Good School! The report has been published on our school website and will be on the Ofsted website in the next few days! A paper copy of these will be sent with this newsletter today.
The report starts by stating:
- The school is improving rapidly because, since the previous inspection, leaders and governors have significantly improved pupils’ achievement and the quality of teaching. They manage teachers’ performance well.
- Pupils achieve well in all subjects, including reading, writing and mathematics, because they are taught well.
- Pupils thoroughly enjoy school. They are very proud of what they do and develop personally and academically.
- Behaviour is good in lessons and around the school. Pupils are eager to learn and do well. They are articulate, friendly and polite.
- Staff ensure that pupils acquire the skills they need for later life. The focus on enterprise skills is particularly effective in preparing pupils for life beyond school.
We, like you, are proud of our school and the children’s achievements and we will continue to work together to ensure we secure Outstanding provision in the near future! Please see the full report in the Parents / Ofsted Reports section!